Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My first award!

Some days ago I received a super sweet and cute award
from my friend Libertad from Not here to please you...

I'm supposed to write 10 things about me so it's more interesting!
Let's see.., because I'm so boring!! xDD


1. I love music, I would listen almost everything, but the style I enjoy the most
is Scandinavian Metal, like In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Opeth,
Amorphis and my favourite: Ajattara!

2. I have a passion for dancing since forever, I never studied or intended
to do it professionally, I just enjoy moving my body to the sound of the music.
Whenever I hear music, there you have me dancing! And always loved films
that involved dance!

3. I love reading since I have memory, books were always a part of my life,
so I visit the library quite often and take a few books at once..
My favourite book ever is Le Petit Prince.

4. I've changed schools 6 times during my school years and I blame
my lack of friends and sociability on that simple fact.

5. I've only owned two cellphones in my life, the first one a Xelibry
when I was 25 years old, and the second one a Sony Ericsson Z610i
at the age of 26 (which is my current phone and now I'm 29)

6. I wanted to be an architect so I started the career but quitted it months later.
A year later I started the career for kindergarten teacher but quitted it
a year and a half later due to my son's birth and never wanted to study again..

7. I always have soup for dinner, in cold or hot weather.
If I don't I wake up late at night craving for one.

8. I was born in Argentina and lived there for 22 years, then I moved
to Spain and I've been living here for 7 years already!
I miss my family so much! Especially my mum and bro.

9. My only craving when I was pregnant was bananas,
I wanted bananas at the most unusual times.

10. My favourite ice-cream flavour is vanilla,
as well as vanilla yoghurt.


I hope you enjoyed knowing a little more about me,
and now I'll give this award to the adorable Maka from The Longest Journey
and the lovely Michelle from Mermaids and Flotsam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...