Thursday, July 21, 2011

Orla Kiely Ready-To-Wear AW 2011-12

I discovered Orla Kiely like 2 years ago through Laia of Let me feel like a doll, and I must say that I love every collection through the seasons.

This 2011-12 A/W collection is inspired by horror films, more precisely by Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds", a film I personally love.
Here's a video showing the collection, which to me is kinda scary with those models moving and eerie dancing around; the clothes, are simply gorgeous!



And my favourite pieces form the collection:

AW2011-12

Orla Kiely official site

2 comments:

  1. O_O lo necesito TODO, es justo mi estilo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bagt: Te entiendo porque es todo precioso y tan usable, perfectos para los aburridos inviernos de Toledo, jajajaja!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...