Thursday, August 11, 2011

You've thought of all there is, but not enough..


♪♫
But I know the pain
of leaving everything really far behind
And if I could cry
and if I could live what truth I did then take me there
♫♪

03

♪♫ Heaven's not Enough - Steve Conte ♫♪


Yesterday my son and I went to the cinema to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part II, and it was amazing! I actually thought I wouldn't like it at all, but I loved it!
The pity was that I forgot my glasses and I it was awfully blurry, especially the dark parts of the film, which is almost everything!! Anyway, the feeling was great, and I almost cried from start to end, but my son wouldn't let me, hahaha!

01

04

02

05

08

06

09

07

10


Dress: Emily Temple cute.
Bag: Swimmer.
Shoes: Sechuna.
Necklace: Emily Temple cute.

11


Here are some photos of my son and I, our faces are terrible because of the sun. And it was also so hot, I want the summer to end now!

01

03

04

05

4 comments:

  1. ains que cartera mas divis ^^ sales linda

    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  2. a mi tambien me gusto la pelicula :D casi lloro en la parte en la que.... bueno, mejor no digo nada para no bombardear a nadie con spoilers!

    precioso el vestido <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh que mona! Me encanta el bolsito!

    ReplyDelete

Everytime you comment, you make me happy and I smile.
Thank you SO much!

Cada vez que comentan, me hacen feliz y sonrío.
Muchisimas gracias!


Natalia L.
♥ ♥ ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...